Our Lady Queen of Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Lady Queen of Saints

Home Schooling Families Educating The Saints of Tomorrow

You are not connected. Please login or register

Catholic College? - AVE MARIA University

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OurLady's Admin

Admin

AVE MARIA UNIVERSITY

Dear Homeschool Families:

Ave Maria is looking for quality students from orthodox Catholic homeschools such as yours. We offer a liberal arts education in the Catholic Tradition with 10 majors, currently. We will be adding two majors this spring and between one and three majors next fall. We invite seniors to apply and those not yet seniors to keep us in mind for the future.

The strength of Ave Maria is our faculty. 93% of our professors have a Ph.D. It is not uncommon for students to be invited over for dinner or to continue their education at various venues outside of the classroom with professors. This enables students to continue their formation outside of the classroom. Also, we do not have adjunct professors. Those grading papers, research and tests are the same Ph.D. professors who are teaching class.

In addition to a fantastic and relational faculty, student life is vibrant. Spiritually, we offer three Masses per day and four on Sunday’s. Three Masses during the week and one Mass on Sunday is the EFL, Traditional Latin Mass. There is a Praise and Worship gathering one to two times per week and one Mass on Sunday. We are the only Catholic University with Eucharistic Adoration 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and 365 days per year. Ave Maria is unique in that we have a town that surrounds our University which is also named Ave Maria. We have the benefit when students are on break of having the local townspeople fill in for Eucharistic Adoration, which is a tremendous blessing for our community. We also have a student initiated campus wide rosary procession each night at 9:00pm.

We have over 64 clubs and organizations. The largest being our Pro-Life club and the second largest is our Chastity club. Students are encouraged to start new clubs as long as it is in line with our mission statement. Additionally, we have intramural sports, which a great deal of students participate in and 22 intercollegiate sports.

If you are interested, I invite you to apply for free at www.avemaria.edu. Once you are accepted, you will receive a $200 travel voucher to visit our beautiful town and sunny Southwest Florida Campus. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

God Bless,

Rich Scanlon (rich.scanlon@avemaria.edu)
Ave Maria Admissions—(239)280-2552 (Office); (239)470-1352 (Cell)

http://www.ourladyqueenofsaints.org

ELizabeth

ELizabeth

One of the famly's who started the Our Lady Queren of Peace Homeschooling Group in Norton in the 1990's is now working in the administration at Ave Maria. He is a Deacon, Forest Wallace is his name. They (he and his lovely wife, Mary) have 8 kids I believe , have homeschooled them all, and are real sweeties! A good friend of mine from Rehoboth also just bought a house in Ave Maria and spends part of the year down there and is involved in promoting the University. Any interest let me know and I will connect you! God Bless, Liz

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum