Our Lady Queen of Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Lady Queen of Saints

Home Schooling Families Educating The Saints of Tomorrow

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blue Knights Boys Club

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blue Knights Boys Club Empty Blue Knights Boys Club Wed 9 Sep - 15:29

jsteele

We are a new HS family living on Cape Cod from Wilmington, DE.

Our last parish had an active Blue Knights Boys Club and I would like to start one of the Cape.

The Blue Knights Catholic Club is a boys' club aimed at teaching the truths of the Catholic faith to boys through Scripture, saints' biographies, games, crafts and the Catechism of the Catholic Church. Based on the popular Little Flowers Girls' Club, this program developed by Major Dan McGuire maps out nine virtues for boys ages 5 and up in the first year, and then follows up with three years covering nine catechetical lessons each.

The group will meet once a month for 1 hour. Crafts, activities, and a virtue story are done each week. The boys keep track of their progress by earning badges that form their knight shield.

Jess

http://www.eccehomopress.com/Blue-Knights-Home.html

2Blue Knights Boys Club Empty We're on the Cape, too! Sun 26 Sep - 21:49

Kelly

Hi Jess,

I just caught your post tonight. We're on the Cape, too -- in Mashpee. Where are you?

We're new to OLQOS and joined co-op starting tomorrow, but would love to do activities closer to home.

I have two boys who have done Blue Knights in the past. One is 8, the other 6. I also have two girls (4, almost 3) and a toddler boy.

Let me know what I can do to help.

Thanks,

Kelly

3Blue Knights Boys Club Empty Re: Blue Knights Boys Club Mon 27 Sep - 7:26

martianne

Our Luke will be 5 in December. Depending on how far onto the cape you are and what is around you to entertain our other two (3 and 3 mos.) as the boys meet, this is something we may interested in. Smile

Martianne

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum