Our Lady Queen of Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Lady Queen of Saints

Home Schooling Families Educating The Saints of Tomorrow

You are not connected. Please login or register

Catholic Treasure Box

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Catholic Treasure Box Empty Catholic Treasure Box Tue 20 Oct - 7:34

ELizabeth

ELizabeth

Michele I have searched since my oldest was little for these as well!! I did call Tan at one point and they said they had no plans to reprint them Sad I did order the book that they stories are from through Interlibrary loan, however years ago. The Story about an Angel by Fr. George Scriven....see if you can get it! I LOVE those stories as well!!

God Bless, Liz

2Catholic Treasure Box Empty Re: Catholic Treasure Box Tue 27 Oct - 13:23

tophilly41

I emailed Tan books and asked what kind of a demand they would need because it seems there is a high demand for these books. They are impossible to find used. This was her response below. So, if anyone is interested, let me know. There is no commitment to buy; I just want to show them the demand.
"We would probably need to see a substantial increase of interest in the books 11-20 for an extended period before our production department would consider going to print on the 21+ books. Hopefully in the future we’ll be able to carry the full line, but I’ve been told it isn’t a practical reality for our production schedule currently. Thanks for your interest though! It was funny, yesterday afternoon I had someone call about the books 21+ also, after I had replied to your email. Perhaps if I received several more calls over the next few months I would be able to put some pressure on our production department." ;-)

3Catholic Treasure Box Empty Re: Catholic Treasure Box Tue 27 Oct - 16:10

Momtonineblessings

Momtonineblessings
Admin

Do you have the contact information? I would love to purchase them too, when they become available. Thank you Michelle!

God bless,
Jennifer Smile

4Catholic Treasure Box Empty Catholic Treaure Box Tue 3 Nov - 20:11

ELizabeth

ELizabeth

You know I am definitly interested! Thanks, Liz

5Catholic Treasure Box Empty Re: Catholic Treasure Box Wed 4 Nov - 18:29

JulieFrank

JulieFrank
Admin

Please forward that contact information, as I would be interested as well.

Thanks,
Julie

6Catholic Treasure Box Empty Re: Catholic Treasure Box Tue 1 Dec - 16:29

tophilly41

I was conversing with Sarah Laurell [sarahl@tanbooks.com].
Please send her an email to advise that you would be interested in volumes 21+. Again, there is no committment to purchase...it is just to get production department interested.
I put a post on Cathswap too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum