Our Lady Queen of Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Lady Queen of Saints

Home Schooling Families Educating The Saints of Tomorrow

You are not connected. Please login or register

High School of Your Dreams

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1High School of Your Dreams Empty High School of Your Dreams Mon 25 Jan - 12:31

Stacey

Stacey

I was wondering if anyone has used High School of Your Dreams from CHC?
If so did you like it? Is it worth the money? I was thinking about purchasing it for Julie because she is interested in becoming a labor room nurse and the program contains midwifery as an elective course.
Thanks!
Stacey

2High School of Your Dreams Empty Re: High School of Your Dreams Tue 26 Jan - 9:38

Momtonineblessings

Momtonineblessings
Admin

Hi Stacey,

I have High School of Your Dreams and do use it a lot. If you would like to look at it you are more than welcomed to come over for a visit!

It is very expensive for a book and when I first purchased it I felt very disappointed (it was before anyone was really in high school). Since going through the high school years, I have found it to be a treasure for so many reasons. They have great forms at the back of the book to help keep you on track, that have been very useful. We have also utilized the programs that it offers. It does have a great many resources and useful information.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me!

God bless,
Jennifer Smile

3High School of Your Dreams Empty Re: High School of Your Dreams Wed 27 Jan - 14:52

ELizabeth

ELizabeth

Jen, I would love to look at that at some point too, thank you!!

God Bless, Liz

4High School of Your Dreams Empty Thank You! Thu 28 Jan - 0:05

Stacey

Stacey

Jen,
Thank You for sharing your thoughts on this book with me.
I would love to take a peak at it some time. Thank you again!
God Bless,
Stacey

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum