Our Lady Queen of Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Lady Queen of Saints

Home Schooling Families Educating The Saints of Tomorrow

You are not connected. Please login or register

winter promise or tapestry of grace

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tophilly41

Has anyone used either of these curriculums?
What did you like or dislike?

hsmomof6

hsmomof6

Michelle -
I have not used either- however, I did seriously look at Winter Promise - I stayed with Sonlight because many of the books were the same and the main difference seems to be SL has a much more detailed schedule and WP is more hands on, crafty stuff ...
If you check the archives at SLCatholic Yahoo group, you should be able to find a large amt of activity on this subject - there might even be a file on the main differences..
good luck
Karen

filomena33

filomena33

Recently ,I was just looking at Winter Promise's "Timelines in History". It is a premade heavy card stock time line book, with space to add your own notebooking pages, artwork, etc... They also sell the timeline figures that help you create your own History book.
Seems like a great time saver and neat way to make a quality timeline. keeper Smile
I'm also curious to hear if anyone can comment on their products.

God Bless,
Trish

tophilly41

Thanks for your feedback. I too love sonlights core history, but my kids are crafty (and I am not). I've been very happy with it and the kids love it because there favorite subject is history.I've read alot on the sl-yahoo about WP. I guess I just want to see it or hear how it works from someone I know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum